The bestowal of your estate to your children, grandchildren and loved ones is an incredibly important part of how you Define Your Wealth℠, because upon your death or incapacitation, you have a right to control who receives the financial assets you’ve work so hard to earn … and you want to avoid leaving a legacy that includes uncovered liabilities and debt.
There are many details to consider when planning for the transfer of your estate, and the more you know about estate planning, the better you can guide your assets when they are passed on to your heirs. Aquilant Advisors have A Wealth of Financial Knowledge℠ to help you understand and manage your financial legacy, and we will work with your estate planning attorney to assure your best interests are met when the time comes to transfer your wealth.
Ask us about:
- Wealth transfer strategies
- Estate planning
- Creating and updating beneficiaries on life insurance policies, IRAs, 401(k)s, savings and other transferable assets
- Annual gift giving to future heirs or charities to reduce your taxable estate
- Establishing durable power of attorney to direct assets and investments
- List of good questions to ask an attorney
- Much more…
Connect With Us
Copyright © 2023